Beyond clean. The earth is facing an environmental crisis and we must all do better to be more sustainable—we’re on a mission to change the beauty landscape, and the earth, for the better. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our latest badge of honor, one of Sephora’s Clean + Planet Positive brands.
Here’s what it means when you see the Clean + Planet Positive Seal:
- Clean Ingredients
- We believe in potent plant power. Our products are formulated without any questionable ingredients.
- Climate Commitment
- We’re Certified Plastic Neutral in partnership with rePurpose. For every piece of plastic we put into the world, we commit to taking some out.
- Sustainable Sourcing
- We responsibly harvest wild plants in the mountains, meadows, forests and valleys in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Responsible Packaging
- We use recyclable glass, FSC-certified paper, vegetable-based inks and our cartons are made of 100% recycled paper content.
- Environmental Giving
- In part due to Alpyn’s contribution to the Grand Teton National Park Foundation nearly 900 acres have been restored.